A few days ago, the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) announced the EIT HEI Initiative’s new call for proposals supporting up to 40 consortia of higher education institutions (HEIs) and non-academic organisations with a maximum of EUR 1.2 million each.
The EIT Community, Europe's largest innovation ecosystem, works with hundreds of HEIs through their knowledge and innovation communities.
With the support of the EIT Community, HEIs will design activities that will improve their entrepreneurial and innovation capacity at all levels to transform global challenges into opportunities for the future.
For the new call for proposals, up to 40 projects will be selected and awarded a maximum of EUR 1.2 million with up to EUR 300 000 for Phase 1 (July−December 2022) and up to EUR 900 000 for Phase 2 (January 2023 – July 2024).
Activities can focus on several themes, including:
• fostering institutional engagement and change;
• strengthening partnerships between higher education, business, and research organisations;
• developing innovation and business support services;
• enhancing the quality of entrepreneurial education;
• creating and disseminating knowledge.
The deadline to apply is 28 February 2022
Would you like to learn more?
Full details and access to the application portal can be found here.
* In case you need some extra help, we can pre-evaluate your (final) draft proposal in 1-3 steps and help you see what needs restructuring or improvement before submission.